SIT Server keeps kicking out all users, can happen any time for any user.

We've been having a few problems on our Test servers, where you can log into the environment with any user including admin users, and after a certain amount of time, it will just kick you out of the application. It can be when logging in and clicking a button, attempting to save something after configuring it, pressing submit when a normal user is trying to submit a quote, As well as just happening randomly if you're idle on the page for too long,   There aren't any detailed or relevant logs generated to say why this is happening, it just seems to affect certain environments, and we've got to the point where we just don't use them anymore.   Steps and errors that are shown 1. - Login OK: user 'MxAdmin' (Number of concurrent sessions: 8).  - You can log in fine, (There's 8 session at this point because it's kicked m eout 8 times in the past 10 minutes) 2. - Anonymous user 'Anonymous_868b7eb9-2344-412a-b98f-665b2f5089aa' created (Number of concurrent sessions: 9).  - 2 Minutes later as I was attempting to click save, after putting in some configuration, it kicks me out, and the only message that gets generated on the console, is this one.    My guess is that it treats the log in as a normal safe user, then for some reason after you've gone into the environment, it treats that log in as an Anonymous user, and therefore kicks you out whenever you try do something you aren't allowed to do. But again I haven't a clue so I'm just connecting a few little dots that are appearing.   This is affecting 2 of our Test environments, at the moment to the point where we can't use them.   Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!   Figured I'd check to see if anyone else was having a similar problem, before I raised a ticket with Mendix.  (Note - This was happening on previous versions of the Modler, version 5.20.0, and still is happening once we upgraded to mendix 6.8.1)
asked
1 answers

Hi Adrian Southwart, we are also facing the same issue after upgrading from version 6.5.0 to 7.8.0. Have you found any solution for the problem?

answered