SAPODataConnector: JSONObject text must begin with { at 1 [character 2 line 1]

When using the Odata Connector, with only one specific view I am trying to loead, I get the following error: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.thirdparty.org.json.JSONException: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1] at DataImport.GetRM_MESSAGES_Parameters (JavaAction : 'Get list') at DataImport.ACT_HanaImport_RM_MESSAGES_Loop (SubMicroflow : 'GetRM_MESSAGES_Parameters') If I access the link with my personal user from the browser, the XML looks fine. Could this error point to the User I am using to access the data out of Mendix not having the correct access and the XML being empty? I am not really working with Jsons here, so this error comes from somewhere inside the Odata Connector module, and I don’t know how to debug further. All my other imports work just fine. I appreciate any hints! Thanks!  
asked
1 answers

Hi

the issue in this case was actually an extra space in the password. What happened was that with the wrong password, access was denied and a login page was returned. That login page was in html and not json, thus the error. Check your credentials!

Cheers,

Romana

answered