Excel Importer - Format of files to open

I have created some templates using the new template by excel file for a number of different files that I want to be uploaded into the app I am creating. Because the reports contained sensitive information, I used another program to sanitize the data before uploading. Everything worked fine and as expected. However, after testing this and having it work for several sanitized test files (no formatting), when trying to import an actual file that has real data, the import doesn’t seem to work (with formatting). When clearing the formats from the sheet, the upload works fine. So on further investigation, trying to create a new template with the actual files to be uploaded and with formatting, the app throws an error (see below for the stack trace). Can anyone suggest why the app doesn’t like the file I am trying to upload with formatting, when uploading the exact same file with no formatting works? Error: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: Document could not be read, because: No Sheet found with r:id rId1 at ExcelImporter.IVK_SaveContinue_CreateTemplateFromDoc (JavaAction : 'Get the columns from the template document')  
asked
0 answers