database builder error from advance option (Mendix : 8.12)

After executed project through Run Locally, which is successfully executed and allowing me to view the app, from Advance → Database Builder while selecting, I am getting following error,   I am getting error as, Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: Request <{"action":"start_hsqldb_gui","params":{}}> failed:  ---> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The operation has timed out.    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.DoHttpRequest(String json, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 173    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.DoHttpRequest(String json, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 186    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.Execute(Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 69    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEClient.StartHsqldbGui() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEClient.cs:line 309    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.StartBuiltInDatabaseBrowser() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 88    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 83    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.OnDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 63    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument).   Find the screenshot for reference.   Please let me know how to resolve this. Thanks & Regards Debashis Mohanty debashis@centroxy.com 8697730854  
asked
1 answers

A colleague just had the same problem.

The cause of the error was, that another process already listening at port 9001 on the computer, which the HSQL database uses by default for connecting.

With the cmd command 'netstat -ao | find "9001"' or as admin 'netstat -aob | find "9001"' the running process can be displayed. In our case it was the PID 4 [System].

With the command 'netsh http show servicestate' we found the responsible program. 
The entry which we found was:
    Registered URLs:
                 HTTP: // +: 9001 / IGCC / SERVICE /

After the service 'Intel Graphic Command Center' (IGCC) has been deactivated in the task manager, the database viewer starts normally.

answered