Runtime Error HSSQL BuiltIn Database

Hi Mendix Community,   Our team has been getting the M2EE Connector error in all mendix modelers , it started coming from past few months. Recently I installed Modeler 8.13.0 and Now error is still there but we can see some error messages as below:-   Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: Request <{"action":"start_hsqldb_gui","params":{}}> failed:  ---> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The operation has timed out.    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.DoHttpRequest(String json, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 173    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.DoHttpRequest(String json, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 186    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.Execute(Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 69    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEClient.StartHsqldbGui() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEClient.cs:line 309    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.StartBuiltInDatabaseBrowser() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 88    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 99    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.OnDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 72    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)       Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in Advance.  
asked
2 answers

It recommended to use postgres or another database for development. HSSQL is only for demo's. 

answered

I have gone through one other question in Forum link for the same is below :-

https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/101385

I have the exact same issue , I now understand the problem is with HSSQL DB using 9001 Default port.

In one of the solution it was mentioned that IGCC was using 9001 and Killing the service allowed HSSQL to run.

In my case  websocketservice.exe using port 9001 and it cannot be deleted , so my conclusion is I need to change the default port of HSSQL DB to solve the issue , and still can’t figure out from where it can be done .

Hope anybody knows how to do that.

answered