Data Analysis - Counting entries with specific attribute values

Hi Mendix Community! I am developing an app and starting to add some data analysis capabilities. I am wondering if there is any widget, page, view or anything else to help display a count of how many created entries (of one single entity) have one specific attribute value. I am scared to create another attribute counter since there are multiple attribute values of which I wish to be able to display a count. Maybe this is simple...in addition, can you recommend any learning courses in Mendix for data analysis? Thanks in advance! Alex
asked
1 answers

I would create non persistent entities for those counts. Just create a microflow that creates that non persistent object and does the counting. You can do XPath retrieves and then a count list functionality for the calculations. Then show this object where you want. Other option would be to create OData services and use a tool like Microsoft BI to do the analysis part. 

And in the academy you can filter on role. There is one for the analyst role. That might fit your purpose.

Regards,

Ronald

answered