Module OQL cannot be downloaded.

Hi guys, how can I download OQL to be able to execute queries inside microflow? In the marketplace it says that the version needed is from 8.12.0 to 8.18.99, I'm using version 9. To be more specific, this is about module 10 of the Crash Course (Add OQL).      
asked
5 answers

Hi Johnes as popup showed you a answer and I would suggest you to use 8.18 series of mendix version it is actually most stable version of mendix.. Thank You

answered

Hi Johnes,

You will need to use Mendix 8.18.4 Version to resolve Your issue. Thank You.

answered

You are on Mx9 and in that version OQL is not available yet. Even if you first import it into a project in Mendix version 8.12.0 or higher, then export the OQL-module and import that to your project in Mendix 9, it will not built but instead give you a java-error.

The here upvoted advices to build your project in Mendix 8 are valid but very likely no option since downgrading a Mendix-project takes a lot of time and effort. Also, Mendix 9 is not less stable compared to 8 and has lots of valuable stuff that 8 has not.

So please let Mendix know that you are waiting on the OQL-module. You can do so by sending them a mail to support@mendix.com or open an issue at the github-repository hoping that it’s creator will pick it up.

answered

Hi Johnes Silva,

Actually OQL Module working or open in Mendix 8 project, means that Mendix-8 versions can support to OQL Module  , not the Mendix 9 Versions , so you can try in Menidx 8 version for continue.

answered

The popup gives you the answer.

Until Mendix update the OQL module, you will need to open it in a Mendix 8 project, then export the OQL module from this project, finally importing it to the Mendix 9 project. 

Hopefully Mendix will publish a new version soon so others won’t need to follow this process.

Good luck!

answered