Data view - Some objects with associations getting greyed

Hi, I have a situation.  In domain model i have one object called A and another object associated to it called B. A and B have a one to many relationship. There are other objects also associated with A. I have a form with page parameter passed as object A. All the objects associated with A were displayed and working perfectly fine as input fields. However when i add object B association with A and the fields from B, the fields are getting greyed out in application. In the microflow that triggers the popup page, the object B is getting created and is associated with object A as well. Despite this, the fields from B are getting greyed out. What makes this stranger is, there were other objects similarly linked with A and were placed with similar settings an worked fine. They got removed and now when i need to add attributes from object B they are getting greyed out. The data view is editable and so are all the objects. Access rules: read and write is assigned to all objects associated. However, when i add the object B objects in a new dataview inside dataview A, where B's association is getting retrieved and add empty entity message it returns as null. So, somehow the association is not getting retrieved resulting in empty object.  All other objects associated with A are editable.
asked
2 answers

This seems to be access issue or ownership issue of the association. Kindly check properly the access rules and also try and change the ownership of the association between A and B to “Both”

answered

Hey there, you state that the objects are created, but are they also retrieved over association? if you create but haven’t committed yet, the association is not available in the database and a retrieve from database will result in nothing found. So do check if these work

answered