SQL Server Connection Error

Hi there, I have just upgraded Studio Pro to version 8.18.10 from 18.18.7 and now I am getting the following error when using when I am starting up the project. com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: The compatibility level for this database is lower than the minimum supported version.     at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImplBase.start(MxRuntimeImplBase.java:348) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: The compatibility level for this database is lower than the minimum supported version. The problem is that I am running MS SQL Server 2019 (Version 15.0.2080.9) the developers version. Any suggestions ?? Thanks Allistair
asked
2 answers

I faced the same problem when I upgraded Studio Pro to 8.18.23 from 7.23.13, but was able to resolve it myself.
Try opening Database Properties (Options Page) in SQL Server Management Studio and check the Compatibility level.
If this value is older than SQL Server 2019, Mendix will recognize it as an older version of SQL Server and give you an error.
Changing this value to SQL Server 2019 worked for me.

answered

Hi, you can refer this :

Mendix DB System requirements :  https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/system-requirements#databases

answered