Text box auto fill with the previous saved object

Hello all, I have EntityA (DB) with many attributes and many objects. Everytime I want to add one more object, I fill a pop-up page with text boxes and save the object. The first two attributes are always the same for a sequence of objects. How do I keep the first two text boxes of the pop-up automatically filled with the last saved object?   Thank you!      
asked
2 answers

When clicking the ‘new’ button, make sure to call a microflow instead of going directly to the pop-up page.

In this microflow you can retrieve the latest object of EntityA. You can do this by retrieving a list of EntityA objects and sort this list descending based on createDate (is you use this system variable) or use another attribute to logically sort on (for example any ID or timestamp attribute will do). Then use the list operation head to get the top object (being the last one).

Then create a new object of EntityA, adding the attributes you already want to fill and use the show page action to navigate to your pop-up page, adding the NewEntityA object as parameter.

answered

There is no automatic way to do this. You would have to write a microflow to fulfil this requirement. Hope this helps!

answered