how insert a date time type data into external mysql database

when I do this function, if the data type is not date time, it is success, but when the field is the date time type, it is failure. what is the format when insert the date time type into database in the execute statement(sql) editer? for example: 'insert into business values( ' + $Business_info/Items + ', ''' + $Business_info/BD + ''', ''' + $Business_info/Year + ''', ''' + $Business_info/Branch + ''', ''' + $Business_info/Region + ''', ''' + $Business_info/Sales + ''', ''' + $Business_info/Project + ''', ''' + $Business_info/Types + ''', ' + toString($Business_info/Date) + ' )' when I change the entity attribute($Business_info/Date) to string  type, and change the external database corresponding field to string also, it can success, but when I change the entity attribute($Business_info/Date) to date time type, and change the external database corresponding field to date time also ,it failure. whenever I change the last statement from ' + toString($Business_info/Date) + ' to ''' + toString($Business_info/Date) + ''' or others , it always failure.  
asked
0 answers