Data Replication - connection issue

Hi team,   I am trying to connect a SQL DB in a lower UAT environment, I am able to connect the same DB URL host and DB from Mendix local using windows authentication. I tried to do the same with the UAT environment (Mendix console – windows IIS server) here I get the below error while trying to synchronize with that DB using windows authentication or credentials. SQL team told me that no firewall breach logs were recorded. Kindly let me know if I missed any configuration in UAT. Other apps which are using DB replication were able to connect with external dbs   Could not connect with the database at location: jdbc:sqlserver://host:1433;databaseName=BNAme at databasereplication.implementation.DatabaseConnector.connect(DatabaseConnector.java:80) Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host hostname, port 1433 has failed. Error: "null. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.". at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(SQLServerException.java:190) at
asked
0 answers