Urgent: Getting error opening app via splintr

SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/70b1018a-fae4-4735-9758-70b3c1f8ca63/!svn/rvr/2/trunk/userlib/accessors-smart-2.4.7.jar' forbidden    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 69 Screshot below:       
asked
2 answers

It looks like this error described in this documentation.

Did you try the steps listed there, namely:

In the Developer Portal, check whether the user has access to the app:

• If they do not have access, invite them to the app
  • If they do have access, remove them from the app and add them back – this will re-sync the access rules
  • If the above does not work, make sure the WebDAV protocol is not blocked within your network. This protocol is required by Studio Pro for version control to work, but it might be blocked by your proxy server or other software like a firewall.
answered

If I dont use splintr and i have firewall i it possible to open via Mendix app ?

answered