migrate DATA from internal DB to PostgreSQL

Searching for information on how to move my existing DATA (not just Domain Model) from the Mendix internal DB to PostgreSQL.  Closest I could see was this: Migrate Your Mendix Database | Mendix Documentation but it has a window that wants source information. Where do i get source information for the internal DB? In the sollowing, what values does the following need if the source is the default (internal) DB?   Then the paragraph (4) that I thought would give details gives nothing except to point back to the above.   Any help appreciated.    
asked
4 answers

Support finally resolved the issue. Overall the documentation is OK but the missing key is this:

answered

I have done this several times between PostgreSQL and MS SQL, but never used the internal HSQLDB as starter db type. Typically the input is of a well known (not HSQLDB) type like Oracle or MS and it always needs a proper IP address + port number on which the db is accessible. HSQLDB are flat files with SQL statements. My advice is to ask support about these settings as this is quite a corner case scenario.I have doubts whether this is possible in the first place for HSQLDB specifically 

answered

Anyone that knows how this should work from PostgreSQL to built-in. The documentation says it is possible, but after I filled in the Source parameters, the app just starts without importing anything (or throwing an error).

EDIT: Turns out I had to remove the database from the deployment folder. It works fine now!

answered

Hello,

I have a second question on that topic:

I have a mendix app (Testversion) running locally and I deployd it to private cloud. The cloud App is empty. Now I want to migrate the data from the local to the cloud version.

In the Mendix documentation it is explained that I should open the target app: "To do this, start your app on the database you would like to copy the data to. " (https://docs.mendix.com/howto9/data-models/migrating-your-mendix-database/

chapter 2)

How am I supposed to start the cloudApp in Studio Pro? There I only have the local one.

Or should I start the cloudApp in Browser? But how to put in the custom settings for the source database?

I would appreciate any help.

answered