Excel export buttons are not working on properly on production environment

Hello all, Excel buttons are not working on production environment. That all are working fine in lower environment. I have already checked the logs and found out some errors but don’t know the solution of it. Please anyone guide me why I am getting this issue and what the solution of it. Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"before":[{}],"action":{"type":"CommitAction"},"after":[],"type":" EventExtendedAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException:  com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while deleting data. (SQL State: HY008, Error Code: 0) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus. ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while deleting data. (SQL State: HY008, Error Code: 0) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException:  Exception occurred while deleting data. (SQL State: HY008, Error Code: 0) Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: The query was canceled. ERROR - ActionManager: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Failed to commit ERROR - ActionManager: Exception in execution of monitored action 'STRIP.CalculateOverdueJOB'  (execution id: 871f7338-8c7f-4964-8ec5-ded9e2561c9e, execution type: SCHEDULED_EVENT) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException:  Failed to commit Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces. MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Failed to commit Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException:  Exception occurred in action '{"before":[{}],"action":{"type":"CommitAction"},"after":[],"type":"EventExtendedAction"}', all database changes executed  by this action were rolled back ERROR - ActionManager: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Failed to commit   Thanks in advanced.
asked
1 answers

The problem is probably with your data inside the Excel. It seems you have event handlers on your entities where you store the Excel data. So double check those to examine what could have gone wrong.

And I would advise against event handlers on your import entities. Always do the plain import on shadow entities. Then after you have the data execute microflows that process the data and store it in the entities where they should end up. This gives you far more control on the data import process.

Regards,

Ronald

answered