Mendix Entity / Timestamp for entry

Hello,   I have a question, if you forgot to check the ‘Store CreatedDate’ for an entity, is it still possible to read out the timestamp of creation for a specific entry by a micro- or nanoflow ? Thanks in advance!
asked
4 answers

Like Robert and Waleed already mentioned: no. Besides checking the creation of an the associated entity and the changedDateTime, you can also dig around in the daily backups that Mendix has created. You may at least found the 24-hour period in which an object was created.

answered

Hi Karsten,

I m afraid, there is no such table that stores this information, if you have not enabled it you can not get it.
Although you can retrive any associated entity's created date. as if its autocommited its date would be same as associated entity.

Please accept the Answere, it helps:)

answered

That’s not possible as this is the only place the data would be automatically stored by the application. 

Are you saving the changed date? If the object has only been created and not modified it will have the date you need. However, any modifications to the object will have changed this value.

I hope this helps.

answered

Hi Karsten,

I am afraid there is no mechanism that mendix give to auto-add timestamp for entity.

In my opinion, the "supposed" mechanism is quiet complex, and its roi is not high.

Hope it helps you

answered