Over Association is not available for entity,

I wanted to select database option as over association for an entity following the bellow steps-   “Place a new List view inside the new row. With the List view highlighted, go to the Connector pane and find the Registration entity. The Connector is a helpful pane that allows you to easily and quickly connect page elements to dynamic data. Double click on Registration.     Do you see how there is an option to use the association to Training event? Selecting No association will show all the Registrations in the system. It won't use the context of the TrainingEvent to only show the registrations that belong to this training event.  Selecting Over association will use the context of the TrainingEvent. This is called using an object as a constraint. It will filter down the list of Registrations to show only those that belong to this particular training event. This is the option you want on this page! Finally, uncheck Automatically fill the contents of the list view and click OK.”     But database option is only showing No Association! How can I solve this.
asked
4 answers

Hi Vashuna,

I’ve mailed you the answer also,

And you can refer to the image below,

Hope it helps!

answered

This is what it is showing : 

answered

This is what I am expecting to obtain: 

answered

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. What is the solution?

answered