What reason will cause the `roles` of a `User` being empty?

My application has an occasional error. The probability of occurrence is less than 10%. When the error occurs, the error message below will be shown the log file. From the logs, I think the reason is that the `roles` of User ‘Ye’ is empty. Without any roles, the user ‘Ye’ can not do any change-like operation. But when I check the `roles` of the User ‘Ye’ in the Account_Overview, user ‘Ye’ did has a role of `Administrator`.   My question is that why the `roles` of the User ‘Ye’ is empty when the bug occurs? What reason will cause the empty value of `roles`?     The log is as below: === FRROR - Connector: An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'Ye' with session id '73c81fef-XXXOX-XOXOX-X00XX-›0000000X5a17' and roles ''] ERROR - Connector: com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Attempt to illegally change a value for object with id '7599824371189538 (CyclePartsModule.Board Time). Object hash is invalid! at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.HashUtilImpIS.verifyHash(HashUtilImpl.scala:56)      
asked
3 answers

Hey Jinheng,

Can you please share the whole stacktrace of connector,

answered

It seems that the user does not have write access to the entity you’re trying to change.

I would suggest looking in the access rules of the particulare entity (Board Time?)

answered

I have similar issue. The application was working normally until it stopped :-). I would not say I did nothing, but I did nothing which involved JeldWenOpenAIAssistant.Text entity. And now I have a 100% failure rate. The entity is non-persistent and everybody has access to it. Any suggestions where should I be looking for clues?

image.png

answered