Hi All, Could anyone please help me with Excel export Peoblem?

ERROR - Connector: An error has occurred while handling the request. [User with session id '1cc6587b-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX51b5' and roles 'GeelamAdmin'] ERROR - Connector: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s):     InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0): //DS.Keywords     at DS.SUB_Create_Keyword_ExcelExport (RetrieveByXPath : 'Retrieve list of Keywords from database')     at DS.ACT_Export_Keyword_ToExcel (SubMicroflow : 'SUB_Create_Keyword_ExcelExport') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s):     InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0): //DS.Keywords     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s):     InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0): //DS.Keywords     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.withContextClassLoader(Runner.java:23) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s):     InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0): //DS.Keywords     at com.mendix.connectionbus.RequestAnalyzer.doRequest(RequestAnalyzer.scala:33) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Could not find column map for entity 'DS.Keywords_Keyword_document'     at com.mendix.connectionbus.mapping.MapperBase.$anonfun$getColumnName$1(MapperBase.scala:110)     at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap.getOrElse(HashMap.scala:436)
asked
2 answers

Hi Sofia,

only what I’m getting in my mind is that your mapping is wrong, the column titles are not mapped correctly with the attributes.

I hope this can help you.

Kind regards,
Domagoj

answered

Hi 

If you have tried this without running  without running mxmodule reflection the issue of missing metadata info might occur.

answered