Dropdown depending on 2 entities

Hello dear Mendixites,   I really have a problem setting up my relationships in the domain model the right way.   This is my situation:  I have a main entity called SoWProject This main entity links to another entity called Time&MaterialPricing which I set up to have a kind of shopping cart logic in my app (my users need to set up 1 to n Time&MaterialPricing line items) This again links to an entity where I story hourly rates for specific suppliers. These are individual for every supplier and are based on  the supplier the category I just can’t get to the underlying entities. Putting e. g. a reference selector in my input form for a new SoWProject, I always only get until SupplierITECsHourlyRate entity but I need to go one level deeper.   Can someone help me pointing out what I am doing wrong?  
asked
2 answers

Hi Philipp,

Reference selector only goes only one level. You should do a Custom implementation.  You can create a new page using a data grid to show your data via associations and add a select button and Associate it with your SOW object. 

answered

You are looking for the constrained by function. See the documentation here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/reference-selector/ section 2.9.2.

A pity that some of your domain model is ghosted but from the example in the documentation I think you can figure out on how to setup those reference selectors.

Regards,

Ronald

answered