Error No suitable constructors found for action class ExecuteQuery while connection to External DB using Database Connector

Hi,   I am trying to connect to external DB using Database Connector and getting an error like: com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while retrieving data for 'MyFirstModule.Home_Web.grid1' on document 'MyFirstModule.Home_Web'     at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RetrieveAction.$anonfun$apply$3(RetrieveAction.scala:94) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: No suitable constructors found for action class 'ExecuteQuery'.     at MyFirstModule.GetEmployees (JavaAction : 'Execute query')   Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: No suitable constructors found for action class 'ExecuteQuery'.     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionRegistry.$anonfun$instantiatorFor$2(ActionRegistry.scala:72)     at scala.Option.getOrElse(Option.scala:201)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionRegistry.$anonfun$instantiatorFor$1(ActionRegistry.scala:68)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionRegistry.$anonfun$createUserAction$1(ActionRegistry.scala:109)     at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:242)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionRegistry.createUserAction(ActionRegistry.scala:108)     at com.mendix.basis.action.CustomActionFactory.createJavaAction(CustomActionFactory.scala:54)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.UserActionCallBuilderImpl.execute(UserActionCallBuilderImpl.scala:56)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.actions.actioncall.ForegroundJavaAction.doExecute(ForegroundJavaAction.scala:35)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.actions.actioncall.ForegroundJavaAction.doExecute(ForegroundJavaAction.scala:11)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.actions.actioncall.JavaAction.execute(JavaAction.scala:38) ………………. I have tried to connect to SQLite and MariaDB with same exception message, so it looks like not related to JDBC driver.   Userlib directory contains all the JDBC libraries   App Settings → Deployments sees all the JARs required   For MariaDB I have tried both drivers – built-in and my freshly-downloaded   Mendix version 9.24.2   Any help, please?
asked
2 answers

Also trying to debug via Eclipse: I have set a couple of Breakpoints on DatabaseConnector classes I do not see, that it is pausing execution on those lines yet

answered

Issue is resolved:

I have used “Create list of Entity” and used that in “Execute query”, but there should be used “Create Entity” instead. As soon as I have fixed that, microflow executed without issues and debugging in Eclipse worked fine.

answered