OQL conflict error

Hey! I am having this problem. I think it is related to the database I’m using, however can’t seem to find the solution. Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: 42883, Error Code: 0)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.util.SqlExceptionUtils$.getDetailedException(SqlExceptionUtils.scala:24) Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: bigint = character varying   Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.   Position: 2211     at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2676)     at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2366)   Thanks for the help!
asked
1 answers

The erro states that you are trying to compare an integer to a character value and this is not possible without casting one or the other type. I would look at the query the is issue is most probably there and not directly related to the database.

answered