Error after restoring local Postgres DB with Env DB

Hi All, I am trying to debug one issue and i want to replicate the same in my local. I have got a DB Dump as a .backup file from our Infra team  Created a new DB in Local Postgres in pgadmin4 console and restored it with above .backup file. Now I pointed my Mendix Studio Pro with the DB that I have created above and started the application. My app did not start and it threw below error.  com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: Could not retrieve version information from system tables. No records found in the version system table!     at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImplBase.start(MxRuntimeImplBase.java:267) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Could not retrieve version information from system tables. No records found in the version system table!     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.analysis.SystemVersionTableUtils$.getVersionDetail(SystemVersionTableUtils.scala:81)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.analysis.SystemVersionTableUtils$.getSystemVersionTableContents(SystemVersionTableUtils.scala:75)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.analysis.SystemVersionTableUtils$.getVersionsAndLastSyncDate(SystemVersionTableUtils.scala:41)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.analysis.mappingreaders.DatabaseMappingReader$.getDatabaseMappingModel(DatabaseMappingReader.scala:28)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.analysis.mappingreaders.DatabaseMappingReader$.$anonfun$getDatabaseMappingModel$1   Mendix Studio 9.24.4 Postgres Latest version
asked
1 answers

Seems to me that the backup is corrupt, I’d ask for a new file.

answered