Snowflake says: An illegal reflective access operation has occured

This is the errormessage that I see when debugging in Eclipse: WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred WARNING: Illegal reflective access by net.snowflake.client.jdbc.internal.io.netty.util.internal.ReflectionUtil (file:/C:/Users/tsteenbe/OneDrive%20-%20Enexis%20productie/documents/MendixApps/KantoorBuDi-main/deployment/model/lib/userlib/snowflake-jdbc-3.12.12.jar) to constructor java.nio.DirectByteBuffer(long,int) WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of net.snowflake.client.jdbc.internal.io.netty.util.internal.ReflectionUtil WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release I have configured the Snowflake connector (2.0.1) and am connected to the server, doing calls to the database using the async query option. When getting the response, using button “Get result” it fails with the error message: Unable to retrieve async query result: The entity type 'SnowflakeConnector.Result' does not contain the primitive 'AANSLUITOBJECT' as specified in the query. ‘AANSLUITOBJECT’ is the first column of the data I expect to receive.  
asked
1 answers

Solved as simple as it can be: it is casesensitive.

answered