Cant storing data which size greater than 255 but the attribute set as unlimited length of String

Hi, I'm currently facing an issue with saving data (type String, size unlimited).  This issue is I already set the size to unlimited as in the image I gave below but when I commit its value, the maximum length it can contain is 255. This issue only happens whenever the data I commit is in English but when I use another language ie. Thai eventhough the size of String is greater than 255 it can commit without any issue.   These are the examples of data I use.   English: It is good to be kind and help others. But don't forget that We can't help everyone everywhere, every time, so it's never wrong to say “no“ rather than promise and then worry later. Even more serious is that if you promise, you can't do it. It will immediately make us look bad even though it's none of our business. Therefore, when saying Yes to someone, think carefully. and take our comfort as the main If we don't want to do it, say no directly. But if anyone feels bad about saying no out loud, try using the art of saying no.   Thai: การมีน้ำใจช่วยเหลือผู้อื่นเป็นเรื่องดี แต่อย่าลืมว่า เราไม่สามารถช่วยเหลือทุกคนได้ในทุกที่ทุกเวลา ดังนั้น ไม่ใช่เรื่องผิดที่เราจะพูดคำว่า “ไม่” ออกมาบ้าง ดีกว่าเรารับปากแล้วมานั่งกลุ้มใจทีหลัง หนักไปกว่านั้น คือ ถ้ารับปากแล้วไม่สามารถทำได้ จะทำให้ตัวเราดูแย่ทันทีทั้งที่ไม่ใช่เรื่องของเรา ดังนั้นจะ Say Yes กับใครให้คิดให้ถี่ถ้วน และเอาความสบายใจของเราเป็นหลัก ถ้าเราไม่อยากทำก็ Say No ไปตรง ๆ แต่ถ้าใครรู้สึกไม่ดีที่จะปฏิเสธโต้ง ๆ ลองเอาศิลปะการตอบปฏิเสธไปลองใช้กันได้นะคะ       I'm using Mendix version 7.23.30 and PostgreSQL as database
asked
1 answers

Mendix 7 is deprecated. This may well be an issue that has been fixed in newer versions of the platform. I would suggest upgrading to at least Mendix 9.24 as that is currently the most recent version of the platform with the long term support.

Good luck

answered