How to connect Remote Azure SQL database

In my organization, I need to connect the application with an external database. So we chose the Azure SQL database. And I did the following steps to connect: Downloaded Database connector from the marketplace. Placed mssql .jar file in userlib  Created a database with name mendix-poc-dbserver and configured login credentials. My doubt here is did I write the JDBC URL correctly? JDBC URL: jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;database=mendix-poc-dbserver   When running the app, I'm getting following error:   Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Login failed for user 'mendix'. ClientConnectionId:a1ee9746-9049-4fb6-904c-5384fc528a1f    at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:108) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Login failed for user 'mendix'. ClientConnectionId:a1ee9746-9049-4fb6-904c-5384fc528a1f    at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner$.withContextClassLoader(Runner.scala:23) Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Login failed for user 'mendix'. ClientConnectionId:a1ee9746-9049-4fb6-904c-5384fc528a1f    at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:265)  
asked
0 answers