Error Message while Starting service through Mendix Service Console

Hello Everyone,    "The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"   we are getting this error while starting service through Mendix Service Console. APP is created through Mendix 10.6 version.   But when i am creating another app from 9.24 version and running through Mendix Service Console, it is working. Is there a difference in 9.24 and 10.6 version regarding this topic.  
asked
3 answers

Hi Harif,

you can add an custom configuration to your SQL Server database configuration in mendix. 

Name: DatabaseUseSsl

Value: jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=DatabaseName;integratedSecurity=true;encrypt=true;trustServerCertificate=true;

Hope this helps!

answered

Please try to use custom configuration under custom tab as I was also facing the same issue but with this configuration it started working for me.

Name: DatabaseJdbcUrl

Value: jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1434;databaseName=MendixDB;integratedSecurity=false;encrypt=true;trustServerCertificate=true

answered

Can you specify the message?

answered