Not getting data through associations

Hi, i'm using mendix version 10.9.0. I'm building an app that, receiving data from a REST call, either GET or POST, it needs to display them into a chart or whatever, by only using non-persistable objects. My app receives an array of cameras (Fotocamera) in witch there are some attributes including an array of immages (immagine) containing some other attributes. Here's the JSON structure:   Now, when i launch the request, in the body the JSON i receive is correct, as shown here:    However, as I try to display all of them in the CHART or in a grid, looks like i only received the data of the cameras (Fotocamera), and as i try logging  the result of the images (immagine), it doesn't print anything. For context, here's the import mapping:   I'm trying to solve this for hours, and i have no idea of why this doesen't work when it really should. I also tried changing my model like this: But it's no use.   Please, help me solve this issue because i have no idea of what else to do... Thanks
asked
2 answers

I would implement the activities below following your API call:

1. Import Mapping to return the List of Fotocamera
  2. Create empty list of Immagini 
  3. Iterate through Fotocamera list and in each iteration retrieve Immagini 
  4. Add those to the ImmaginiList_All list
  5. Then return that list. 

This microflow could be the data source microflow of a Data Grid which would display the full list of Immagini.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 223256.png

answered

Nothing, I did it like this:

image.png

image.png

I tried putting those two logs, when i launch the microflow, the firs log, the one inside the first for each, gets printed, but the second one, it doesen't get printed.

So i guess that it's because there are no Immagine objects in the Fotocamera object...

answered