How can i view the Database saved data?

Hi ,  I need to check the saved database data how can i view the saved data. And also, I need to check the generated OQL query. How can i achieve this? Please resolve as soon as possible Thanks and regards Vednarayan
asked
3 answers

For see data in mendix. You need to execute build it database. First go to console

then click on advanced button then you can see there is three option. For seeing data you need select start build-in database viewer option.

For Seeing generated oql you need to select set log levels option.

image.png

Then find QueryParser option and set to (info --> Trace) 

image.png

Run your application and perform some operation like (retrieve data) after that check your console. You will find your oql query.

image.png

Hope it helps you,

Sukhvindra Singh

Resilient It Services.

answered

Hi Ved , 

if you are using default database then you can view your database via the following steps 

1. Make sure your app is running 

2. Go to your Console view (menu View → Console) and open the HSQLDB-manager by clicking Advanced → Start built-in database viewer

answered

Hi,

If you are running your app locally, you can do the following:

To view your data: Click on Advanced -> Show built-in database viewer in the Console tab in Studio Pro

image.png

To check the generated OQL query, you need to set the log level of ConnectionBus_Queries to Trace. This can be found in the same spot as the database viewer (see image above)

image.png

If you are running your app online, you can follow these steps to view the data of one of your backups:

Downloading the backup: https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/operate/download-backup/

Uploading the backup to pgAdmin: https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/operate/restore-backup-locally/#3-restoring-the-backup-to-postgres

To check the generated OQL queries, you need to set the log level of ConnectionBus_Queries to Trace. This can be done in the environment details:

image.png

After that, you can open the live logs and view Trace logs (top right) and view your OQL queries

answered