Migration PostGresSQL to SQL

HI   I need to migrate postgressql dump to SQL database and then use this SQL database for my mendix applicaiton. I see so many posts blogs on this, its slightly confusing 1. Is there out of box way to migrate, has anyone tried this: https://docs.mendix.com/howtogeneral/tips/migrating-your-mendix-database 2. WHat can be other way to migrate, by mendix or otherwise. 3. Once i am migrated, do i use SQLCOnnector plugin by Mendix to work with the database, any other way. Using this i will have to manually create microflow to execute SQL commands.   ANy help/pointers?  
asked
2 answers

I would recommend an ETL tool like Talend to convert the database.

Edit 1: if you want to use Mendix only create a configuration that uses a SQL Server connection. Restore the downloaded Postgresql backup in your local environment with pgAdmin. Use the databaseconnector to get a connection to the postgres database and make an import for all main tables. Use the link table (table with name of an association) to fill the assocations between objects.

This can be quite a big job.

answered

Hi, 

I've tried the out of the box database migration using the method mentioned under 1 from postgres to sql server . It worked like a charm and was done in a few minutes.

answered