Connector Error: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException

I am receiving this error on a change object that commits the object. ERROR - Connector: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot set a savepoint when the AutoCommit mode is set to "true". Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:143) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot set a savepoint when the AutoCommit mode is set to "true". at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.TransactionConnectionManagerAction.addSavepoint(TransactionConnectionManagerAction.java:65) Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot set a savepoint when the AutoCommit mode is set to "true". at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(SQLServerException.java:191) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.setNamedSavepoint(SQLServerConnection.java:3208) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.setSavepoint(SQLServerConnection.java:3253) at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingConnection.setSavepoint(DelegatingConnection.java:671) at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingConnection.setSavepoint(DelegatingConnection.java:671) at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.TransactionConnectionManagerAction.addSavepoint(TransactionConnectionManagerAction.java:61) at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.TransactionConnectionManager.addSavepoint(TransactionConnectionManager.java:49) at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.addSavepoint(JDBCDataStore.java:1152) I have not seen this error before. Could anyone explain what might be causing this error to happen? Could a asynchronous microflow call that has the object that is throwing the error be causing a lock on the object? Any insight would be helpful Thanks Jason
asked
1 answers

SQL server us using autocommit mode to true. This means every database action is committed automatically. This needs to be disabled. I expect either your database has been created with autocommit set to true, or your jdbc url enables this for your connections.

answered