Data stored two times in database

I am calling the rest service for the weather data through microflow and i have also done import mapping. I have set the commit in import mapping as ‘Yes without events’ so as the microflow is called the data is storing in the database but it is being stored twice the same data in the database. I am not able to understand why the same data is stored twice when i am calling the microflow only once. Once i also created the scheduled event for that microflow but i deleted it. If i call the microflow two times then the data is being stored 4 times. Though the id is different but the rest data is same. I want that the data should be stored only once for 1 microflow call. If anyone could help me regarding that.  
asked
2 answers

Have you verified the instances/microflow where the REST call is made happens only once?

answered

Could it be that the list contains two objects? Because it seems that strangely enough the REST service responds with a list of Weather instead of just one object.

Regards,

Ronald

[EDIT]

It seems that you also pass the object along. Is this a submicroflow? Or is it used in a form. Do a find usage of this microflow and try to figure out what could be the reason that the microflow is triggered twice. You could also try to disallow concurrent usage of this microflow ( https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/microflow#3-3-error-microflow).

answered