Unable to resolve module `./widgets/com/mendix/widget/native/appevents/AppEvents` from `externalWidgets.js`

I have implemented push notifications in my mendix ios app and trying to run it on xcode simulator. It says that push notifications are not supported on the simulator. So I then connected my iphone and ran the build on my device. Now my app itself is not running on either my xcode simulator not on my mobile device when I’m running through xcode. Need help on this issue. Complete log: Unable to resolve module `./widgets/com/mendix/widget/native/appevents/AppEvents` from `externalWidgets.js`:  None of these files exist:   * widgets\com\mendix\widget\native\appevents\AppEvents(.native|.ios.js|.native.js|.js|.ios.json|.native.json|.json|.ios.ts|.native.ts|.ts|.ios.tsx|.native.tsx|.tsx)   * widgets\com\mendix\widget\native\appevents\AppEvents\index(.native|.ios.js|.native.js|.js|.ios.json|.native.json|.json|.ios.ts|.native.ts|.ts|.ios.tsx|.native.tsx|.tsx) RCTFatal __28-[RCTCxxBridge handleError:]_block_invoke _dispatch_call_block_and_release _dispatch_client_callout _dispatch_main_queue_callback_4CF __CFRUNLOOP_IS_SERVICING_THE_MAIN_DISPATCH_QUEUE__ __CFRunLoopRun CFRunLoopRunSpecific GSEventRunModal UIApplicationMain main start  
asked
1 answers

I'm not sure if this is the solution, but you may want to try enabling “bundle widgets when running locally”.

answered