How to check memory used of app on cloud.?

Hi, I am developing an app which require data from number of Excel sheet and display it in Time series widget. It is working properly. But app is very slow when I am opening Time series chart on both  Cloud and  Desktop. Currently I am using Free version of mendix cloud.  I tried to open ALERT-->STATUS-->TEST-->ACCEPTANCE but  TEST dropdown  button is  disabled. Can anyone please tell me how to check memory used by app on cloud ? Thanks in Advance.
asked
3 answers

Hi Sushil,

As far as I know you cannot see the metrics such as memory used if you are using sandbox (free cloud version). In licensed version you can see this under OPERATE > Mertics > Trends 

Hope this helps!

answered

If you have a licenced node, you can take a look at the metrics. If you are using the Free App, there are example screenshots of what you could expect fromt the metrics.

answered

Hi Sushil, 

Write a java action, which gives you a string with memory consumed until the action and memory consumed after the action. The difference should give you the memory consumed for your action particularly. 

We use this a lot even in our paid cloud to trace memory consumption per MF or even per activity in a MF if needed.

- Nirmal

answered