Exception occurred while retrieving data.

After recent app update we have error while trying to access new entity, here is a piece from logfiles: ERROR - ActionManager: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0, amount = 1): //TboAdmin.TboConfig at TboAdmin.RetrieveTboConfig_ (RetrieveByXPath : 'Retrieve TboConfig from database') at Workflow.RetrieveEmails_ (SubMicroflow : 'RetrieveTboConfig_') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:152) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0, amount = 1): //TboAdmin.TboConfig at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:156) ... Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: 42P01, Error Code: 0) at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.JdbcDataStore.getCorrectException(JdbcDataStore.java:729) Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "tboadmin$tboconfig" does not exist .... “TboAdmin.TboConfig” is brand new entity in latest version of our Mendix app. We use v8.9.0 It seems mendix failed to update underlying data model accordingly. What is the cause of this error? How to fix this? How to avoid such thing in future?    
asked
3 answers

Are your access rights/xpath constraints set correctly in the domain model?

answered

Try changing the name of entity again and see what SQL script is about to be run before you click through the ‘Synchonize database’ popup. In that popup you can check the SQL that is fired to the database, hence check if the name is properly updated in the scipt. 

answered

Hello I also got same error while retriving data from database , Someone suggest me how can i do Error.jpg

answered