Errors, but nothing showing on error list

Hi everyone I’m new to mendix, so I’m still trying to find my way around everything. I had a couple of errors on my error list, but I have resolved them, but I still can’t deploy, because I apparently have some errors, but nothing is appearing on the error list. Please advise on what I can do to fix this. Thank you
asked
8 answers

Can you build a deployment package? Or is this already failing? If it is failing, there should be some info why it failed.

answered

It does not build a deployment package, it fails when checking for prerequisites

answered

This is what I’m getting

answered

Thank you very much. Do you perhaps know how I can resolve this?

answered

Yes, I deleted the page, because I wanted to create a different home page, and I set the home page for the app to the one I created, and that error disappeared. Now I have this error that I don’t know how to fix, I tried creating the page “Home_Web” again, but that didn’t seem to work. I hope I won’t have to start over, because I’ve been working on this for days :’(

answered

Thank you, I will look at it now

answered

I found this, I tried to delete the menu with the error, but I gives me another load of errors and warning messages, I tried replacing it with the menu item below it, but that also doesn’t work

answered

You will need some sort of home page for your users – after all, where would they land if you had none? So you will need to make sure that there is a valid page or microflow that the user can navigate to listed under “Default Homepage”.

answered