Compile error since using encryption/push notfications modules

Hi all, I’m currently following the guide to get push notifcations working on my native app Here However when I’ve come to run the application the build fails with the below output. I’ve looked through the userlibs folder and can’t see any obvious duplicates and cleaned the deployment directory but nothing seems to work.   compile: [javac] Compiling 303 source files to C:\Users\----\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\----\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:595: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecated [javac] public static boolean objectsAreEqual(Object left, Object right) { [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Users\---\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\javasource\encryption\actions\ValidatePrivateKeyRing.java:39: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map [javac] new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(Core.getFileDocumentContent(getContext(), this.PrivateKeyRing.getMendixObject()) ), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator()); [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Users\---\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:75: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map [javac] PGPPublicKeyRingCollection keyRingCollection = new PGPPublicKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(in), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator()); [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Users\----\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:114: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map [javac] PGPSecretKeyRingCollection keyRingCollection = new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(in), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator()); [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Users\----\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:166: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map [javac] PGPSecretKeyRingCollection pgpSec = new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(keyIn), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator()); [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Users\----\Documents\Mendix\InCabTech-main\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:423: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map [javac] PGPPublicKeyRingCollection pgpRing = new PGPPublicKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(keyIn), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator()); [javac] ^ [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] Note: Some messages have been simplified; recompile with -Xdiags:verbose to get full output [javac] 5 errors [javac] 1 warning  
asked
1 answers

Have you tried opening the specific files in a Java IDE (Eclipse)? Occasionally Eclipse identifies what’s going wrong.

Looks like there’s different libraries supplying you with PGPPublicKeyRingCollection and PGPSecretKeyRingCollection constructors that are at odds.

answered