Cant deploy a simple trail app, error while creating the environment We encountered an issue with your SAP cloud account. Please contact your administrator for support.

I am trying to link an environment to my app from the “ Deploy → Environments ” option on the left pane and I chose “SAP Cloud” and hit go to environments. Over here I get an error saying Provisioning failed when I try to create the environment using the following options: Region : The API endpoint I got from the trail I got from account.hanatrail… Domain: public(cfapps.eu….) Organization: the subdomain name from the trail I got from account.hanatrail….. Space : dev Custom database: No, hanatrail schema License Model: subscription   I am participating in an event called Impact challenge and using this options was supposed to work exactly right, but, I am not able to do that. Would highly appreciate if I could find why I am not able to do that.   Edit: Details of the error Failed creating hanatrial service with name testing1_Development_Hlmlv detailed error: Service hanatrial does not exist   But I do have a trial account that’s valid for 30 days at the least
asked
0 answers