un clear system administrator error on production when make downgrade for the package

I have uploaded a package that works on a newer version of mendix modeler 7.23.3 , then i revert the older version which already works on mendix version 7.23.1 . this cause unclear problems for me on the production environment . it throughs an error with system administrator error . but when i make debug or see the Console no errors were thrown .  Does making upgrade cause any problems on the database or what ???   I need any recommendations or suggestions to be able to investigate the cause of problem and try to solve it  ???? please it's Urgent because it's on production ,  
asked
2 answers

Have you checked both the browser console and the live logs to see if a message is showing in either of those?

answered

See also question https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/105910

You made some serious mistakes. You can not revert back to a previous Mendix version without also restoring the data. That is why you always create a backup before doing an upgrade.

You propably corrupted your database now. IMHO to only way to solve this is by going back to the database before you upgraded.

Regards,

Ronald

answered