Can we integrate Mendix in microcontroller language like Verilog?

Hi. I am currently having a project that requires us to use sensors such as light sensor etc and connecting it to a microcontroller device. We have to read and control the data ( for eg, switching on the light from our mobile phones or any devices when the surrounding is very dark based on the sensor data we have collected).    I was told by my supervisor that Mendix is a great app if we want to expand our business by allowing customers to control our device by using any kind of devices. This brings me to this question— May I know if it is even possible to integrate Mendix together with Verilog? Any kind of advice is very much appreciated. I am currently learning Mendix ( Rapid Developer)  as I am very new to both Verilog and Mendix. I am also using Mendix Studio 8.18.3.  Thanks. 
asked
3 answers

Might this helps you 

https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/connectors/aws-iot

answered

I’ve had luck linking my Mendix app to a microcontroller using both Bluetooth and MQTT. There are modules for both in the Mendix Marketplace.

I had to write my own C code on the microcontroller to talk to Mendix, but it was mainly using readily available libraries to do the difficult stuff.

Good luck!

answered

Hi,

Thanks Sairam and Robert for the very quick responses. I will try and look into the things both of you mentioned. I am still trying to learn the basics of Mendix and I am happy to hear that Mendix is able to link to a microcontroller.  I will get back to do this once I am more familiar with Mendix. 

Cheers! 

answered