M2ee tool error

Good afternoon, could someone help me with this error or inform me how do I solve it. m2ee(mendix): restart INFO: Nothing to stop, the application is not running. INFO: Trying to start the MxRuntime... Version 8.18.0 OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Ignoring option MaxPermSize; support was removed in 8.0 ERROR: Executing create_log_subscriber did not succeed: result: 1, message: An unhandled exception occurred!, caused by: IOException was thrown while trying to create FileSubscriber ERROR: Executing start did not succeed: result: 4, message: Could not find microflow constant definition for [Atlas_UI_Resources.Atlas_UI_Resources_Version]. ERROR: You'll have to add the constant definitions to the configuration in the MicroflowConstants section. INFO: Waiting for the application to shutdown... INFO: The application has been stopped successfully. m2ee(mendix):  
asked
2 answers

If I understand the error correctly, m2ee is expecting you to have the constant Atlas_UI_Resources.Atlas_UI_Resources_Version set in your m2ee.yaml . See for example here how to do it: https://github.com/mendix/m2ee-tools/blob/master/examples/full-documented-m2ee.yaml#L469 

answered

Have you renamed, deleted, or moved Atlas_UI_Resources from your App Store modules?

If not, have you moved, deleted, or renamed the Atlas_UI_Resources version constant in Atlas_UI_Resources?

It can't find that constant so is complaining.

A quick fix may be to re-download the module from the Mendix Marketplace.

answered