URL rewrite ignored for /P

HI all,   I'm hoping somebody is abe to shed some light on the following;   We have a setup with a Mendix app running on a windows server & SSO via Azure AD.  In IIS (8) we have configured URL various rewrite rules, including the /p pattern:   I've tested this on the server by navigating to http://localhost:8080/p/[PageName]  and all is working fine.   However…. When navigating to the application from outside the server (using the application Url/p/[PageName] I'm always redirected via Azure SSO and subsequently led to index.html. Hence, the URL rewrite rule is ignored.  All other rules that are configured (e.g. /ws-doc) are working fine.   Could it have anything to do with the configuration in Azure AD perhaps?
asked
2 answers

When navigating from outside are you already logged in, if not this seems to be the correct behavior and is probably tied to your SSO implementation

answered

Erwin’s answer makes sense. Just my 25 cents: try # instead of p. No idea if this works, but you can notice /#/<pagename> gets routed to /p/<pagename>. Worth a shot perhaps.

answered