Mendix Native Android App Signing not working

We are currently attempting to sign our Android app that is being built for distribution, however after generating the key and uploading it into the Mendix Builder UI, the validation for the correct password and alias return false. We are currently attempting to sign our Android app that is being built for distribution, however after generating the key and uploading it into the Mendix Builder UI, the validation for the correct password and alias return false. The password and alias are correct, and I have attempted this several times, each time failed. Also, I notice that for ‘Key alias’ the validation error is “The keystore password is not correct.” To create the key.store file I used the following tutorial: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/managing-app-signing-keys Any assistance with regards to this will be appreciated.  
asked
1 answers

I was able to resolve the issue by downgrading my JDK version from the latest version to version 1.8.0_144. Once I had done this the keystore password and alias were accepted.

My guess is that with the later version of the JDK the keystore process may be different, and as a result using the directions in the documentation generates a corrupted keystore file.

answered