Different theme/color for every environment? (to distinguish environments)

Does anybody knows an solution for making it possible to make a clear visual difference in environments. So for example that the ACCEPTANCE-environment has a green header and PRODUCTION-environment has a red header. So that users can really see the difference in environments. I did look up this widget: Environment Indicator Widget and specially the way to set it up with the use of different StyleSheets looks great: So that you can really make clear on what environment somebody is working at the moment based on different stylesheets.   But I downloaded the package but can’t import it to a 8.18.3 version.    I already tried it by creating an constant so that you can set it manually on an environment, but to show that constant I have to place it on every page. (I did this with a microflow to extract the constant value into a non-persistant enitity (and put the value in a new created object), and that is manually added to all pages as an text field (inside a dataview, to be able to show its value) So  that does not look like a clean way of doing it? Anyone with suggestions?
asked
2 answers

Does your application use a single layout for all the pages? (excluding popups ofcourse)

If yes, then you can add this to your page layout, so you don’t have to add it every page. Even if you have 3-4 different layouts used, adding it there still sounds a better option than adding it to every page.

answered

Although answered, here is the marketplace-module that does this for you: Environment variables. Either with colors, or with a label at the top or side.

answered