Error while trying to AD to the deployed Project...

Hello community, we have used SAML,Mxreflection,community commons,Questionnaire and our own module in our application.. its running fine in the local line but when we try to configure AD to it in the development line, we are getting the following error.. It will  be great help if I get solution for this issue..       INFO - SAML_SSO: Loading urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol metadata from /build/data/tmp/saml_IdPFile1632880567401.xml CRITICAL - ActionManager: Error in execution of monitored action 'RegularClientAction' (execution id: 1632880587596-109, execution type: CLIENT) CRITICAL - ActionManager: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.<init>(I[B)V                 at net.shibboleth.utilities.java.support.codec.Base64Support.<clinit>(Base64Support.java:45)                 at org.opensaml.security.x509.X509Support.decodeCertificate(X509Support.java:408)                 at saml20.implementation.metadata.IdpMetadata$Metadata.<init>(IdpMetadata.java:197)                 at saml20.implementation.metadata.IdpMetadata.updateConfiguration(IdpMetadata.java:60)                 at saml20.implementation.SAMLRequestHandler.initServlet(SAMLRequestHandler.java:99)                 at saml20.implementation.SAMLRequestHandler.<init>(SAMLRequestHandler.java:68)                 at saml20.implementation.SAMLRequestHandler.getInstance(SAMLRequestHandler.java:59)                 at saml20.actions.ReloadConfiguration.executeAction(ReloadConfiguration.java:29)                 at saml20.actions.ReloadConfiguration.executeAction(ReloadConfiguration.java:17)                 at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:46)                 at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.doCall(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:71)                 at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.call(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:49)                 at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(CoreAction.java:54)                 at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase$1.execute(ActionManagerBase.java:147)                 at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:26)  
asked
2 answers

in my project i remove this in userlib

org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-codec-1.3.0.jar

then it work fine.

answered

You probably have multiple versions of the same JAR library file in your project’s /userlib/ folder. Looks for ones with ‘codec’ in the name and remove the older ones.

answered