Mendix Cloud Deployment Error: Uploading file failed: Unable to execute HTTP request: xxx.s3.ap-souteast-1.amazonaws.com

Hello ,             I have successfully deployed my application into kubernetes , i have set my storage service as s3 in statefulset in kubernetes yaml file . Below is my configuration details .  - name: MXRUNTIME_com_mendix_core_StorageService value: "com.mendix.storage.s3" - name: MXRUNTIME_com_mendix_storage_s3_AccessKeyId value: "XXXXXXXXXXXX" - name: MXRUNTIME_com_mendix_storage_s3_SecretAccessKey value: "XXXXXXXXXXXX" - name: MXRUNTIME_com_mendix_storage_s3_BucketName value: "rapidhrsg" - name: MXRUNTIME_com_mendix_storage_s3_PerformDeleteFromStorage value: "true" - name: MXRUNTIME_com_mendix_storage_s3_Region value: "ap-souteast-1" After the application is deployed in the pod. when the application is accessed from cloud (I working on an application which also needs to store photos attached to a specific entity) and when i try to upload an image , i get the following error .  Uploading file failed: Unable to execute HTTP request: rapidhrsg.s3.ap-souteast-1.amazonaws.com Note : My S3 is set as public        Thank you and regards 
asked
2 answers

Looks like you misspelled south as sout. Even the link in your error doesn’t work, but it does when you add the ‘h’.

answered

Did you specify the endpoint variable? 

e.g. com.mendix.storage.s3.EndPoint=s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com

See Mendix Forum - Questions (mendixcloud.com)

Runtime Customization - Studio Pro 9 Guide | Mendix Documentation

answered