Couldnt deploy to your sandbox. Please, check the logs: Unable to start the application by xxx

Hi, I am trying to publish my app to Mendix free tier cloud as usual but keep getting the error “Something went wrong”. I have checked under developer portal > Environment, it shows "Couldn't deploy to your sandbox. Please, check the logs: Unable to start the application by xxx.". I am unable to find the cause, the app just keeps showing "Resuming app..." while it is working normal a few minutes ago without any deployment. So I am sure the app is not sleeping due to server inactivity. Tried to publish a few times but still failed, I am able to run the app on local without any issue. Tried to upgrade my project to the latest Mendix 9.9 as well but not working too. Really need help. Thanks
asked
2 answers

We had the same issue here, but we are using a private cloud hosting the free app, we were able to solve this only by deleting the whole environment and recreating it.

If it doesn’t work, maybe recreating the app should fix your problem.

answered

My aim is to retain the current data. I able to publish to new sandbox without issue. At the end the issue was successfully fixed by the mendix support team. 

answered