Access DB of published app
Is there any way to add DB snapshot in published app. Also how to access DB of published app in case we want to check the data.
Where is your published app running?
- Free environment
- When deploying first time to free environment, when a datasnapshot has been created locally this one will be passed to the cloud automatically
- Database backup can be downloaded from your online project management > backups
- Licenced cloud Mx
- A data snapshot like the free environment isn't possible. But you could restore a local postgress DB file in the mx cloud via online project management > backups
- Database backup can be downloaded from your online project management > backups (equal to free tier env)
- Licenced cloud non-Mx
- Same like licenced Mx cloud, but you are in control of setup and back up management
Rene van Hofwegen