Stuck on Sign in page | On-Premise Windows Set up | IIS Configuration issue?

Dear all, I have a Windows Server 2019 VM and I’ve managed to deploy my test app on it with Mendix Service Console and everything as per Mendix documentation (https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/deploy/deploy-mendix-on-microsoft-windows/) It works fine and I am able to sign in with MxAdmin if I just access via localhost:{port}. But I can’t seem to sign in with any account if I access the Website from IIS Manager as seen in the image below. I noticed that when I access via the website in IIS Manager, I am getting this in my Chrome Developer Console : Not sure if this is a tell-tale for my problem but just something that I found. I also realized this goes away after awhile i.e its like it auto-refreshes at some point and that error is no longer in the console. The main problem is each time I access the Website from IIS Manager and try to sign in, nothing happens and I always just end up back at the Login page. Its almost as if the login page just refreshes. If I enter wrong credentials here, it shows that the login failed in the logs for Mendix Service Console. The test app is on version 9.12.1. Below is my IIS version : Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! Best Regards Kevin
asked
4 answers

I faced this issue before a long time ago.

From memory the problem for us was that IIS was set up for HTTPS instead of HTTP, which wouldn’t allow a user to log in.

Have you tried restarting the website on IIS side? 

https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/deploy/troubleshooting-iis/#32-login-process-fails-404---server-not-found

answered

I have the same issue now, any fix please? I am stuck here for few days already. I raised ticket to the Mendix Support, but they told it is implementation issue and falls out of their scope.

answered

I'm encountering a similar problem and have been stuck on it for a few weeks now. I reached out to Mendix Support too, but they also mentioned it's related to implementation and isn't within their scope. so maybe someone find nevertheless any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

answered

Hi, the issue is fixed when we upgraded the OIDC module to version 2.2.2 from 2.1.1

answered