Best practices event registration

Hi all,   Currently, I am working on a project where the users of the application have a monthly informative moment through an PDF-file, we call this a “toolbox”.  The toolbox has a Start and End Date, a subject and a PDF-file with information regarding this subject.   I am now finding a way to “register” the people who have read and by that finished the toolbox. By the way, it can be more persons at a time, also people who don't have access to the application.   Right now, I really can't get my head around it. What I thought of so far: 1. Landing's page with a list view of the toolbox in the current month (called by a retrieve microflow).  1.1 On that same page, a data view with the document, so that the user can download the PDF-file.  Question: Do I need to create a microflow to only show the document with the same subject as shown in the list view?   2. by on click on the subject go to a “presence” page where the user can fill in the project location and date  (data grid with entity ''toolboxUitvoering'') 2.1 but they also need to select from entity persons who were present and that information needs to be connected to the toolbox object.  For now, I was thinking about a reference set, where they can add the persons. Behind the add button, they will be sent to a popup page with a data grid and XPath as data source (entity Persons).     ...I don't know i this will work or there are probably different en easier ways to do this.   Thanks a lot for the info in advance!                  
asked
1 answers

Hi Julian Bouman,

Question: Do I need to create a microflow to only show the document with the same subject as shown in the list view?
You can show the list of Document using a Xpath with listen to widget Targetting tool box Grid., Since documents are associated to tool box. 

You can restructure the page similar to below screen shot :

The rest of the pages and flows seems correct and are straight forward.
Hope this helps!!!

answered